Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
NOTE: We offer a monthly service to keep you abreast and informed of the market in you immediate neighborhood. Please consider registering for your customized monthly report by clicking here on "Market Insider", or the tab above.
Our experience is the reason sellers choose to use us. We have put together a strong marketing strategy to do the job and stay with you from start to finish. A vast majority of our business comes from past clients. Our goal is to have you become one of our past clients so that you will feel comfortable and confident in referring your friends and relatives to us for their real estate needs.
The starting point to the process is to sit down and discuss in detail what you want to experience and allow us to explain our marketing plans. There is no obligation. If we all agree we can begin the process to move you from being “For Sale” to “SOLD”.
Tools and techniques we use to sell properties will likely involve:
1. MLS Listing. Having your home placed on the Multiple Listing Service is critical to "getting the word out" to the agents in the area that are working with buyers.
2. Internet marketing. Not just listing your home on our Keller Williams web sites and the syndication (see below), we actively market your home on Craigs List and KSL.
3. Email campaigns. Why not let our past customers know of your home being for sale? We email them asking if they know of anyone interested in purchasing your home.
4. Active prospecting for buyers. We contact property owners in your immediate are to ask who they may now interested in moving into the neighborhood.
5. Communication with you, the seller, ongoing and often. You will not be in the dark as to what is going on. We want to keep you informed. We don't like surprises either.
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here